Stupid football stadium names

levets said:
spanishblue said:
The fact that we have that many names for our stadium is just fukin shite.

Surely we could have named one of the roads around the ground main road then we could have kept the name.

And don't bang on about history i am proud of it and too many people say we don't have enough of it

Then perhaps you would write MAINE Road ;-)

yeah, but when you british folks pronounce it , it sounds like main tbh

it would'nt matter what a stadium is named it would be impossible to please all.....as in the naming of a new born.

Maine Road should be left alone as trying to match that name with a new era with a new relacement stadium would not be right.I agree COMS is too much of a mouthful and naming stadiums after individuals & sponsors does not sit with me at all,so the best I have heard and in its simplicity with one word is EASTLANDS ...its what I use and seems to go down well

levets said:
spanishblue said:
The fact that we have that many names for our stadium is just fukin shite.

Surely we could have named one of the roads around the ground maine road then we could have kept the name.

And don't bang on about history i am proud of it and too many people say we don't have enough of it

Then perhaps you would write MAINE Road ;-)

Its always nice when someone reads your posts properly :)

old trafford,manchester!! the theatre of debt actually comes under trafford but hey ho lets face it half of their fans ain`t exactly from up north are they,fuckin inbreds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.