Stupid home draws

I just remebered why I don't usually come on here for at least 36 hours after a draw or defeat.
Let's all the hysterical guff clear and the sensible heads come back.

RBmk2 said:
I just remebered why I don't usually come on here for at least 36 hours after a draw or defeat.

It's been 20 hours...liar liar pants on fire. :)

It's not even the style of football that worries me it's that Mancini thinks jo, rsc and vierra (sorry can never spell his name right) are better options than Bellamy, robinho and Ireland. I think at home we should play two up front and try and get a lead then maybe revert to this 'possesion' football.
We won't concede many under Mancini but don't think we will score too many either. This is fine if we win 1-0 all the time but while we still have a mistake in us like Saturday and against Sunderland we can't afford to be too cautious as we may well need more than one goal to win a game.

RBmk2 said:

Yeah, you are very much missed until you finally come back on and give us your opinion.

It's usually worth the wait...

stop papering the cracks ..if we had a stuart pearce 11 from a few years ago yesterday .on the way to the game i would of expected to beat blackburn ......so a draw yesterday is nothing short of pathetic

Soulboy said:
RBmk2 said:

Yeah, you are very much missed until you finally come back on and give us your opinion.

It's usually worth the wait...

Point proved.

;-)

Jo would very rarely play (maybe early FA Cup, Carling Cup, some Europa League) if we had our players fit. Tevez, Balotelli, Adebayor - even a fully fit RSC may be in front of Jo if Mancini takes the Jo blinkers off, as RSC has at least performed at this level. Would personally be looking to play Nimely before Jo when he is back from injury too, even though they are different sort of player.

Bombo said:
It's not even the style of football that worries me it's that Mancini thinks jo, rsc and vierra (sorry can never spell his name right) are better options than Bellamy, robinho and Ireland. I think at home we should play two up front and try and get a lead then maybe revert to this 'possesion' football.
We won't concede many under Mancini but don't think we will score too many either. This is fine if we win 1-0 all the time but while we still have a mistake in us like Saturday and against Sunderland we can't afford to be too cautious as we may well need more than one goal to win a game.
But Robinho wanted out of English football, and Ireland was poor last season, and neither are centre-forwards. As it happens Bellamy was injured yesterday anyway. I agree Bellamy was a loss to the squad, but maybe he wasn't prepared to play a support role? And he was not always a match-winner.

I think Jo and Santa Cruz deserve a chance and more than a 2nd half sub appearance. There are too many City fans who want to write off players and managers after next to no time. Football is a simple game, but what goes into creating a individual good performance? Very complicated, and I doubt a manager or player can explain why they played good or badly. Ask Joe Hart what he was doing 30 yards from goal and I doubt he knows. We were playing good football after 15 minutes, but the score was 0-0. getting that 1st goal is all important for a team that is still finding its feet.

At least we got a point and defended very well for a match that was on a knife edge throughout

the performance was shocking. and mancini has done fuck all other than talk and talk and talk. shit replacement.

call me negative have a cry blah blah blah

mancini's italian style is too negative and predictable in england.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.