Stupid question, but which ARE our games in hand? And when?

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
I keep hearing people say "if we win our games in hand" etc.

And yet every time I look at the table, we've still played 2 less than everyone else.

When do we actually get to play a game when our competitors are not playing? And who will we be playing? Does anyone actually know this?

Is Stoke next week one of them? What about the 2nd one?

The other game in hand is Everton at home which was postponed due to their participation in the UEFA Cup.
This game was re scheduled for just before Christmas, but again was postponed because of our progression in the League Cup.

Presumably it's Wigan or Bolton (as they too have only played 24), but I really don't know.

stoke away on tuesday
and everton at home, no date as yet
also if we or spurs win on saturday then our game with them on march7th will postponed
we will be playing catch up right up to the end of the season

Chippy_boy said:
Presumably it's Wigan or Bolton (as they too have only played 24), but I really don't know.

We've played Bolton twice haven't we, so on reflection it's not likely to be them!

tonea2003 said:
stoke away on tuesday
and everton at home, no date as yet
also if we or spurs win on saturday then our game with them on march7th will postponed
we will be playing catch up right up to the end of the season

Thanks

Originally

We should have played Everton at home on Wednesday 19 August - postponed because Everton were playing in the Europa cup - this game is still to be arranged

We should have played Stoke away on Tuesday 26 January - postponed because we played United in the Coca Cola Cup - we now play them next Tuesday 16 February

Next Friday will be the 6 month anniversary of when the original game should have been played. (August 19th)

Does anyone know what the record is for a postponed match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.