stupid question

i am worried but i suppose it cant get any worse than this the only direction is up. im also glad im off school for a few weeks now cause i really cba with smug rags and scousers i think i'd end up chinning them :@

Tattooedcityfan said:
GAZZA said:
I'm sad to say that my spirits lifted slightly when WBA scored the winner,.............. at least something might get done now.
ditto,i wasn't unhappy in the slightest,i hate to say it but hopefully that shambolic result will signal the end for the welsh pratt
know what you mean,but i don't think todays result will see the back of him!!

I'd like to see him go now if there is a decent replacement. But I suspect we won't. I can't remember being in the relegation zone this stint back in the Prem under KK, Pearce, Sven????? Each had their problems but none let us sink this low. And it's the nature of the defeats I find hard to take. No pride. No bottle. No commitment. No passion. No work-ethic. No guts. No determination. Or not nearly enough at any rate.

what a bunch of whining mard arses, you would think we had no hope like in years gone by, look at it this way, we cant get much worse, we have players who know they are going so dont give a fcuk about us, they will soon be gone and we will improve, cheer up lads and lasses cos its gonna get better. merry christmas to one and all.

blusmiff said:
what a bunch of whining mard arses, you would think we had no hope like in years gone by, look at it this way, we cant get much worse, we have players who know they are going so dont give a fcuk about us, they will soon be gone and we will improve, cheer up lads and lasses cos its gonna get better. merry christmas to one and all.

This!!!! Cheer up you miserable f*ckers!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.