Sturidge!!

I'm sitting there with 10m left ... about 5m later I'm standing and telling my bro who is faithless in City at this point and I'm telling him " WE GOT THIS WE GOT IT!" ... he is just shaking his head. .... 87m ... GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAL! I'm running around the couch punching the air like a tommy gun shouting like an enspired idiot. He tells me " Yea but were still losing ... Next I'm saying " 4 MINUTES! THATS ALL WE NEED! 4 MINUTES! JUST 4 MINUTES!" .... 90m comes ... "4 minutes of extra time." "HERE IT GOES BOI HERE IT GOES!" ... meanwhile he is still shaking his head! I kick him ... "stand up and get ready son ... stand up ..." ... "why?" ... "it's lucky!" .... " STOP KICKING THE DAMN BALL IN THE AIR KEEP IT ON THE GROUND! ... KEEP IT ON THE GROUND!" " WE GOT THIS BOY!" ...93m .... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! ... at this point I'm running around screaming ... run over to him stand over him and start punching him in excitement " I TOLD YOU WE GOT IT! I TOLD YOU! YA JUST DIDNT BELIEVE ME FOOL!" .... at this point he is smiling lmao.

I was happy and sad when the subs came i thought oh ffs.. vassell... then i saw sturridge and i thought nice.

Hes showed his ability.. big fil has been given his chance due to form now give danny his chance...

And ffs cant we just play 4 4 2 lol...

Anyhow great play by danny sturridge give him his shot !

Did Vass come on today and then go straight off? Sturridge made a good impact, thought swp was poor today and he should gone off instead and kept big phil up top alongside danny.

Hopefull instills some faith that we can bounce back!

I have said it time and time again on here that Sturridge has something special about him, I have also said that when he comes on he makes things happen, lo and behold Andy Gray says the exact same thing when Sturridge comes on and boy oh boy did he make things happen!

Hopefully that will not only convince the powers that be that we have someone already on the books that can be the solution to our problem up front and therefore offer him the new contract he deserves but it will also make some City fans on here understand once and for all......................................................................................................................................... STURRIDGE IS IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE TO CHED EVANS!!!!

Greiver said:
I'm sitting there with 10m left ... about 5m later I'm standing and telling my bro who is faithless in City at this point and I'm telling him " WE GOT THIS WE GOT IT!" ... he is just shaking his head. .... 87m ... GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAL! I'm running around the couch punching the air like a tommy gun shouting like an enspired idiot. He tells me " Yea but were still losing ... Next I'm saying " 4 MINUTES! THATS ALL WE NEED! 4 MINUTES! JUST 4 MINUTES!" .... 90m comes ... "4 minutes of extra time." "HERE IT GOES BOI HERE IT GOES!" ... meanwhile he is still shaking his head! I kick him ... "stand up and get ready son ... stand up ..." ... "why?" ... "it's lucky!" .... " STOP KICKING THE DAMN BALL IN THE AIR KEEP IT ON THE GROUND! ... KEEP IT ON THE GROUND!" " WE GOT THIS BOY!" ...93m .... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! ... at this point I'm running around screaming ... run over to him stand over him and start punching him in excitement " I TOLD YOU WE GOT IT! I TOLD YOU! YA JUST DIDNT BELIEVE ME FOOL!" .... at this point he is smiling lmao.

Mr T is a City Fan!!!

The lad didn't panic, he could have lobbed in the area but held off 2-3 players saw Robinho make superb space and played one of the most deadliest passes. The way Robinho killed the ball and slotted it home was majestic. Yes Robinho was a hero but SturRidge was the architect....class absolute class.

New contract NOW!!!

Can he sign a pre contract in January?

This needs tying up. Him and robinho in the same team is a frightening prospect.

svennis pennis said:
New contract NOW!!!

Can he sign a pre contract in January?

This needs tying up. Him and robinho in the same team is a frightening prospect.

As far as I am aware he can sign a pre contract elsewhere in Jan, he wont go on a free as a tribunal will set the fee due to his age but as we all know the tribunal will set his fee at somewhere in the region of £50 with an add on of another £25 should he score 150 goals for England!

It is imperative we sign this lad up now, of all the strikers we have at the club he is the only 1 i have the utmost confidence in. Big Phil may or may not come good but I am positive that Sturridge has something special!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.