Sturridge is defintely viewed as a **** by everyone

bluemoondays said:
Point to ponder, just a what-if

What if the tribunal said Chelsea had to cough up £5m-£10m +40% sell-on clause which is supposedly what City are asking for? I assume DS hasn't signed yet so chelsea could back out of signing him?

If chelsea backed out no other club in the PL would touch him with that sort of valuation and the wages he seems to be expecting. Could he actually end up with no club and not able to sign for any until he is 24 and the tribunal fee no longer applies?

I would pmsl if that happens............

never thought of that.

bluemoondays said:

What if the tribunal said Chelsea had to cough up £5m-£10m +40% sell-on clause which is supposedly what City are asking for? I assume DS hasn't signed yet so chelsea could back out of signing him?

If chelsea backed out no other club in the PL would touch him with that sort of valuation and the wages he seems to be expecting. Could he actually end up with no club and not able to sign for any until he is 24 and the tribunal fee no longer applies?

They can't back out, the tribunal decision is binding.

Uhhh below is the current Chelsea squad, he has two players in front of him Drogba and Anelka, he has the opportunity to have as big an impact as Anelka when he 1st came on the scene at Arsenal.

Without any exaggeration the finest striking prospect since Fowler possibly, if he had stayed with us he could quite easily be about 14th pick, think about it, this is one occasion a player going to Chelsea may have made the right career decision, for once I am not taking the piss either.

1 GK Petr ÄŒech
2 DF Branislav Ivanović
3 DF Ashley Cole
5 MF Michael Essien
6 DF Ricardo Carvalho
8 MF Frank Lampard (vice-captain)
9 FW Franco Di Santo
10 FW Joe Cole
11 FW Didier Drogba
12 MF John Obi Mikel
13 MF Michael Ballack
14 FW Claudio Pizarro
15 MF Florent Malouda
16 FW Scott Sinclair
No. Position Player
17 DF José Bosingwa
19 DF Paulo Ferreira
20 MF Deco
21 FW Salomon Kalou
26 DF John Terry (captain)
27 MF Mineiro
30 GK Rhys Taylor
33 DF Alex
35 DF Juliano Belletti
39 FW Nicolas Anelka
40 GK Henrique Hilário
42 DF Michael Mancienne
43 FW Miroslav Stoch
50 MF Jacob Mellis
FW Daniel Sturridge *

Sturridge or eto'o? Enough said really. Good luck to the lad. Thinks its a shame but he's gone now.

It's ironic but Studge was probably much farther down the pecking order here then at Chelsea. There he's probably 3rd choice. Here he would be 5th or 6th.

On another note, Sunderland fans seem decent enough, don't think any of them slagged us off. Refreshing.

yankblue said:
It's ironic but Studge was probably much farther down the pecking order here then at Chelsea. There he's probably 3rd choice. Here he would be 5th or 6th.

On another note, Sunderland fans seem decent enough, don't think any of them slagged us off. Refreshing.

i reckon chelsea will be bringing in a top notch striker yet plus shevchenko is back from milan plus kalou, cole and malouda so he won't get it all his own way

Danny Sturridge has decided to move on, so should we. There is no doubt he has talent, but he was injured for about 3 months this season when he would have had the opportunity to impress.

Just like Nedum he has been very injury prone early in his career. Unfortunately, he was in the last year of his contract and decided to let it run down to maximise his opportunities.

The only times he was injury free, was when Pearce was manager, and he was knocking in goals for fun in the reserves, and even though we had strikers that couldn't hit a barn door Psycho refused to play him. The other time was when he scored in successive games gainst Sheffield United and Derby then Sven dropped him. After a couple of weeks he decided to concentrate on the Youth Cup. IMO that is when he decided that he would leave City.

If he is successful then I say good luck, but personally believe if he wanted to play more games then Villa or Everton should have been the teams he should have signed for.

Sturridge and his whole family are idiots, yes they have made themselves a quick buck but Sturridge will never ammount to anything now. Chelsea will also regret it when they realise he is too selfish to play in any system and that he won't play at the slightest tweaked muscle.

bobmcfc said:
bluemoondays said:

never thought of that.
He would obviously lower his demands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.