Sturridge storms off

What has Daniel Sturridge ever done, the guy is over rated and in my opinion he is shite, why are we even holding onto him. We should take what money is offered, anything over 2m will be great as he is garbage. So if he did storm out I do not care, as far as I am concerned he is not even a City player and we are just holding him back form starting his career at Norwich or some other lower league club where he belongs.

if we want to move foward we need a better quality of player.

kiam06 said:
What has Daniel Sturridge ever done, the guy is over rated and in my opinion he is shite, why are we even holding onto him. We should take what money is offered, anything over 2m will be great as he is garbage. So if he did storm out I do not care, as far as I am concerned he is not even a City player and we are just holding him back form starting his career at Norwich or some other lower league club where he belongs.

Omg are you being serious, have you seen the lad play ?

kiam06 said:

He is better than Caicedo and Evans but nowhere near as good as he tihnks he is (seems to think he's Robinho Mk2) obviously he wants the best deal he can get but starting to get the feeling he cares more about cash than city, in which case he can go and play for Newcastle in the Championship for silly money. We need more Nedums !

kiam06 said:

That is hilarious.

Good to see that people are quite willing to believe anything without any evidence and have completed swallowed the 'he's a bastard' line that someone has gradually leaked to the press.

Why don't all the Einsteins answer this?

If he is such a cock and refuses to sign for anything other than, say, £50k a week (or whatever bullshit figure is doing the rounds this week) then where exactly is he going to get anything like this if he moves on?

Who exactly is going to even consider paying more than 'the richest club in the world' think is reasonable?

Are Villa going to pay him £50k a week?

Are Everton?

Is anyone else?

What's that? No?

Hmmmmm.

Anyway, I don't know the situation and it seems that no-one else on ehre does anyway. Good to see the lynch mob are out in force though and willing to believe anything. I suppose now that we aren't all calling Richards the biggest tosser in the world and now that we can't say Dunne is the biggest donkey ever to disgrace the shirt we have to find someone else to believe shite about for the rest of the season.

Vilify away....

He's shit anyway, isn't he.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.