sturridge to chelski-official

what gets me is the big deal there making out of it
I'll be surprised if starts 5 games this season for them
I'm also surprised the rags didn't go for him

Not arsed. We've got the resources to sign better than him. We won't miss him @ all.

banbury_blue said:
They obviously see his wages of 55k a week as good value... still an unproven player in my eyes, so therefore a big big gamble.

If he was so good, how come he didn't get close to the Under 21 squad, not they were overly blessed with forwards?

Depends what the tribunal set the development fee at really.

col87 said:
Can i just ask what everybody has against him?

According to alot of people who work at the club, he's the biggest wanker they have come across.

banbury_blue said:
They obviously see his wages of 55k a week as good value... still an unproven player in my eyes, so therefore a big big gamble.

If he was so good, how come he didn't get close to the Under 21 squad, not they were overly blessed with forwards?

Exactly Campbell and Wellbeck got picked ahead of him.

Shooter 83 said:
col87 said:

According to alot of people who work at the club, he's the biggest wanker they have come across.

Apparently Petrov is a grumpy git as well but you still don't hear people chatting bile at him.

col87 said:
Shooter 83 said:
col87 said:

Apparently Petrov is a grumpy git as well but you still don't hear people chatting bile at him.

Grumpy git is not the word of Sturridge though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.