sturridge to chelski-official

bluealf said:
He asked for 55k a week after not doing a very lot yet (superman still isnt getting that).

You work it out why he got boo'ed against WBA?

According to the papers thats what he wanted. Yeah fair enough thats what he's on at Chelsea (apparently) but maybe that is what they value him to be worth, plus they'll probably get him on the cheap through the tribuneral (sp) so players usually get better wages in that case. If you are going to believe the papers we tried to use him as a makeweight for RSC in January so maybe he wanted to see how much we really valued him.

I wish him well no animosity from me, young kid thinks he can do better at Chelsea, his decision I hope it works out for him.

Rammyblues said:
I wish him well no animosity from me, young kid thinks he can do better at Chelsea, his decision I hope it works out for him.

Me too. Hope he does really well in their reserves and gets the odd game here and there from the bench.

Hope the self-obsessed obnoxious little shit gets less appearances for them than he does for us. What he seems to be missing is that, even if he is on a bigger contract at the moment, unless he starts rapidly improving (enough to move above Drogba, Anelka and anyone else they might sign, in the pecking order) he is going to leave before, or following the end of his contract to a newly promoted club and earn fuck all. On the other hand he could have signed a new contract at city and continued to be in and around the first team, especially now that we will have the resources to play him in his natural position with all the support he would require.

Bad decision by the lad and his advisors and I think he should become an example to our academy of how NOT to behave. It may seem at first glance he has made a step forward in his career but the ONLY thing he has improved is his salary and everything else has taken a massive leap backwards.

Another players career f*cked up by Russian mafia FC, can't help feeling he'll live to regret this move, there again 55k for sitting on a bench or playing reserve footy.....nice work if you cn get it. Time to move on and show the greedy bastard what a foolish mistake he's made.

TBF to the lad, he is likely to get more starts at Chelski than at OVO if we sign Tevez and Eto o. Anelka and Drogba ain't no spring chickens and really apart from them two he might even be third striker whereas at City he might be lucky to be sixth striker. Calling him greedy well I can't really argue but if you were him would you not want the best wage for the same job? Puts on tin hat and awaits abuse.

good riddance to him....just seen the west brom goal where nedum bollocked him for not celebrating.He obviously didnt speak to SWP or Bridge and ask how Chelsea was for them.

I'm sure the squad will be glad he's gone..

what a waste....

He will either be an absolute sensation for them or he will go the way of Scott Parker - not get a first team look-in, move on and eventually prove himself to be an average to good player, but no world beater, somewhere else.

To be honest, and I say this not through blue-tinted specs but objectively, I see the latter as much more likely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.