Sturridge

Let it go is right..........but get the facts right as well, Danny did absolutly nothing wrong at this club, the stories of him demanding big money an being up his own arse were as a result of stories "Leaked to the media" by that dogs basta*d numpty hughes and his taffia...........just one of many on Danny and everyone else he wanted rid of.

A lot of people at the club were far from happy at the treatment he recieved and how it was spun out it the media, so instead of continuing to bad mouth the kid bassed on a load of sh*te drummed up by our ex numpty, let it go...........For me, good luck to him for the future

I wish the lad well.

I know a few people who know Danny and a lot of the shit on here is just that....shit.

People were mocking him when he joined Chelsea as he wasn't getting games. Now he is and he's scoring he's still being mocked. Let the lad be, he made his decision and that's that.

He wanted out and we let him go.I prefer to see people like Bellars and Tevez who quite obviuosly love playing for City

There's a lot of nastiness on this thread directed at Danny Sturridge and he doesn't deserve it. He did nothing wrong at City and name one young striker who'd turn their nose up at joining Chelsea when they weren't getting games at their own club? See you can't - leave the kid alone.

He wanted out, we have made a few bob, whats your problem. HE DID NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR US. !

If he was as good as his extremely pushy father made him think he was he would be a world beater, however at this moment in time he is not and I couldnt care less, he has gone and we should be more worried about some of the strikers we have here now.

That said, where 'Championship' Ched has succeeded it seems the opponents Sturridge scores against also show the level he is at currently.

i say good luck to him! he could have been in the first team at the mo (Possibly) while crocky and ade are out, but hes strugglin to get into an established chelsea side! were on the up i think he'll end up at coventry!

blueonblue said:
Let it go is right..........but get the facts right as well, Danny did absolutly nothing wrong at this club, the stories of him demanding big money an being up his own arse were as a result of stories "Leaked to the media" by that dogs basta*d numpty hughes and his taffia...........just one of many on Danny and everyone else he wanted rid of.

A lot of people at the club were far from happy at the treatment he recieved and how it was spun out it the media, so instead of continuing to bad mouth the kid bassed on a load of sh*te drummed up by our ex numpty, let it go...........For me, good luck to him for the future

I agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.