Sturridge

A A

Anonymous

probably a thread already on him somewhere ;) maybe old news aswell

Apparently unhappy at playing on the wings for chelsea and only has a year left on his contract. I think hed be worth a pun, quality player, whos basically from our academy, english and would no doubt improve the forward line of ours. If we sell dzeko for example I think we should definitly go in for him.

Im forgetting about the past and concentrating on how good a player he is btw

I would re invest the Tevez money in Sturridge be great option to use on the wing or the middle because he has that raw pace.

He'd be a great purchase but this sale of such a quality player to a direct rival simply wouldn't happen on that principal alone. It would send out the wrong message to Chelsea supporters whose unhappiness with the current circumstances is already well publicised.

Sturbridge and 7m for tevez!

He has pace, he is homegrown and he is English all things we need!

Guidetti' sturridge' dzeko' Balo and aguero something for every occassion and wouldn't cost us

If its true he still has an affinity to city and he couldnt give bobby a reason why he left (other than ££££) then I would happy take him back. A free in 18months would be top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.