Stuttgart vs City

Some players look like they are either not arsed or not fit. Surely professional pride kicks in at some point and they start to look like they're making an effort. Sterling looks like the only one who's trying.

Getting bullied and can't put two passes together,friendly or not,this is shocking

You may as well play two 12 year olds with ADHD than Kompany and Mangala

So far we have played against 3 decent teams ( Roma, real and stuttgart) scored 3 and conceded 10 times.

Every defender looks like they want to be the big man and pull off the hero challenge

It's just a friendly so I'm not going to go in to flap mode. That being said I've forgotten just how bad defensively we can be under Pellegrini, that was just route one stuff and we looked comically shaky. No idea what Kompany was doing that half. Midfield no cover and Nasri is as pedestrian as can be. West Brom are just going to sling it up so we will need a 500% improvement on this performance. What's really got my goat up is that Khaldoon promised several world class signings yet the season starts in 1 week and we have only one. Would have been better if he kept his mouth shut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.