Stuttgart vs City

WTF is going on with the forum, I keep re-reading stuff 2 or 3 pages later.

Sack the programmer.

is it a big coincidence kompany has turned shite since pellegrini has become manager.

kompany would still be grate under mourinho, that tell's you all you need to know.

Grate post ;-)

the players have travelled more than actually trained, whoever planned this tour needs to be sacked. Just too much in short space of time.
Why do we do so much close season travelling? It's not like we need the money. And as for raising "brand awareness", is that really necessary? We're known in America and Australia. As for Vietnam, does that really matter in the grand scheme of things?

I'd start the season with Denayer and Mangala, I really don't see how you can start Kompany with the way he's playing. Clichy can't come back soon enough either

Because it's been all about the brand, not the team.....
This!!! I know it's important to promote the club globally but surely it's more important to make ourselves ready for the season?? Some youth players have had minutes and unsurprisingly to anyone who follows the academy looked very impressive however I don't think many of them will get any game time this year in the league apart from Lopes, Denayer and possibly Kelechi. What's the point in playing youngsters in these friendlies if they won't play in the real thing? That's what the Capital One Cup is for, these games are for preparing the team for the season ahead in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.