Stuttgart vs City

The biggest problem holding us back is the manager pellegrini and past 2 seasons has shown why real madrid fucked him off after just one season he is just a mid table manager
He is for me txiki 's worst signing
How about you fuck off cause your previous posts already proved you cant tell ass from foot

Positives - Denayer, Icho, Sterling. Not worried about Hart & Silva, Little worried about Sagna, Mangala. Negatives - Nasri, Kolarov, Navas. Raheem though is looking really good, we do need to tie up De Bryune because he would give us balance and be another to take the burden from Sergio and Silva. Add Yaya, Zabba and Fernandinho into the mix and we should be ok.

Where is Kompany there ?

They fucked him off after a record points haul for Real Madrid at the time, only beaten by a quality Barcelona team to the title, so that seems a tad harsh from you don't you think.
Second in a two horse race you're right Alf we should rate that achievement more highly

They fucked him off after a record points haul for Real Madrid at the time, only beaten by a quality Barcelona team to the title, so that seems a tad harsh from you don't you think.

I think it is better to win the league with your lowest points total than win fvck all with your highest

100% agree. Evans is not a holding midfield player.

He might be able to become one, but he has rarely ever played v a team like Stuttgart or in front of such a shit back 4. But I recon he did a far better job on the ball first half than Silva or Nasri. I would have liked to have seen him just allowed to play a bit further forward, to see how he coped.

Exactly. Finishing with their highest ever points total was simply unacceptable lol.

Seen this posted alot. Does that mean he was better than the Special **** at Madrid who achieved less points but won the league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.