Stuttgart vs City

Vinny's tended to be like this in the past, he was helped only because Lescott sat back. Now we have two bulls running around in a china shop, committing themselves leaving gapping holes. Im truly shocked at what I'm witnessing.

Perfectly put! However the manager is a grade A ass who can't see what is happening before his eyes!

Hart - no chance with the goals
Sagna - off the pace looks clumsy
Kolarov - shocking
Kompany - shocking
mangala - clumsy
Evans - started ok, once 3rd went in fell apart
Nasri - greedy and wasteful
Navas - anonymous
Silva - trying but getting no space or support
Sterling - bright start faded quickly not getting support
Bony - anonymous

Piss poor doesn't come close, maybe we can win the 2nd half!

where the fuck is the ball winner in midfield or in the club

The thing is Zaba Kompany Mangala Clichy should be a rock solid defence yet under this manager they all just look like clowns. Chelsea have it right, you need a Matic type to protect. We had De Jong, we had Barry. Fernando is awful. We need a true destroyer to sit back. Even Barcelona use Biscuits who anchors that midfield. Fernandinho and Yaya just don't cut it and leave our defence looking incredibly bad. Disappointing that we are moving so slowly in the window. If Pogba is playing silly buggers then move on to plan b, if we have one.

Let's be honest though, preparations for this and the last season have been shite. We've known for 2 years that our defence is weak. Nastasic got the boot and Mangala clearly isn't worth what we paid for him. I get that he's young but I can't even see any potential there! We've spunked £50m on him and Fernando. Both didn't strengthen the team or the squad.

This season we've brought in Sterling. Fine. Delph strengthens the squad, not the team. That's it. Couple of young lads who, again, won't strengthen the team.

I don't get it. The one season since 2011-12 where we actually sat down, identified players and how they'd strengthen our team...then bought them in, was 2013-2014. And we won the league.

This game's just failed to dilute any of my concerns going into the season! Too many players unavailable...again....which we clearly haven't planned for despite knowing that our South Americans wouldn't be fit for the season. Not enough quality being brought in. Failed to address our defensive issues.

Side note - Bony. *sighs* Hope he finds his way this season.

That's really fair on Bony.

Pullis reaction watching the game

West-Bromwich-Albion-Manager-Tony-Pulis-laughs-during-his-first-press-conference.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.