Stylian Petrov Charity Match

Just back from it,my eyes are still puffy tbh.
Really emotional day for Stan & the 60,000 crowd,well done everyone.
Round about £500,000 to start Stan's charity off.
The bit when his youngest kid ran onto the park at the end during YNWA was the tear jerker.
Good to see Gaz Baz,Shay & Martin Petrov as well.
Big thanks go to all the actors & footballers who turned up also.
Special mention to Bobo Balde for his "tackle" on Pires.....ffs big man,ye aint changed have ye ;)
Also met a few Villa fans there,nice 1 guys,though when I told them about me & City.......hahaha,good on ye Brummy Bhoys.

Stan #19 you are a legend sir.

Hope this doesn't come across as insensitive, but is the weight gain directly to do with the illness, or would he have just been a larger bloke if it wasn't for football?

Mayor West said:
Hope this doesn't come across as insensitive, but is the weight gain directly to do with the illness, or would he have just been a larger bloke if it wasn't for football?

Does it honestly really matter?

Why ask?

Why not just look it up yourself on google if your that curious?

Mayor West said:

It doesn't mate.
Stan's on steroids.

Petrov even joked about his weight. He said: “I lose a little bit and then I go back on the steroids and put some on again.
From the Daily Record.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Mayor West said:

It doesn't mate.
Stan's on steroids.

Petrov even joked about his weight. He said: “I lose a little bit and then I go back on the steroids and put some on again.
From the Daily Record.

Ah right cheers.

Mayor West said:

He was on goals on Sunday last week and talked about this very subject. Apparently the doctors told him to go and put weight on so he went out and ate everything he couldn't touch as a footballer.

After the first week with the steroids and everything I came back 8.5kg heavier. The professor looked at me and said: 'We meant put 2-3kilos on not 8 in one week!' They said it’s good but we usually get people to put 2kg on. It was brilliant; I’d waited my whole career to eat.
My family and me went through a really difficult time, as much as we had fun as well.

He came across as a really nice bloke.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2408424/Stiliyan-Petrov-gives-depth-account-leukemia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... kemia.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.