Suarez Attempts Demichelis Bite

jknight said:
The more I watch this the more convinced I am that he's bitten him. MDM not the sort of player to make a fuss - if it was Jovetic he'd be rolling around screaming :-)

Jovetic would be out for 6 months.

am i missing something?? suarez clearly doesnt bite him - are those thinking that he does bite suffering from a bit of the old blue/red mist?

It was going through his head

then like a dog he remembered all the punishment after the Cheillini bite and decided to hold back for now

cleavers said:
Silva_Spell said:
He probably thought about it but there's nothing in it
[video]https://vine.co/v/O2awOPEpJTj[/video]

Shock horror the press are click baiting
That should end this thread, clearly no bite, and no bubble appears to tell anyone what he was thinking either.

Wait until the Sun get hold of it :)

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

then like a dog he remembered all the punishment after the Cheillini bite and decided to hold back for now

Surely being able to read the mind of Suarez could have been put to better use? 'Vincent, he's thinking of scoring if you don't knock it out for a corner' or 'martin, he's thinking of making a near post run' are two possible alternatives?

J4FOW said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

Surely being able to read the mind of Suarez could have been put to better use? 'Vincent, he's thinking of scoring if you don't knock it out for a corner' or 'martin, he's thinking of making a near post run' are two possible alternatives?
More difficult to read his non bite related thoughts since they're few and far in between ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.