Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

Pity they didn't show video footage of him biting when asking Suarez interpretation of the incident..

suarez makes public statement, i was in the box and there was chest to chest contact and i took a knock to the eye, ''' lying twat'''

marco said:
suarez makes public statement, i was in the box and there was chest to chest contact and i took a knock to the eye, ''' lying twat'''

Not denying the bite, though. He's round the twist.

You can understand someone under provocation lashing out with an arm or foot but to grab someone and bite them?The thing is the last two times he has done it there was NO provocation.Vile **** who needs a year out of the game at least on no pay!

Pam said:
marco said:

Not denying the bite, though. He's round the twist.
That's what I can't understand. Why don't they show him the footage and say, "you are quite clearly seen there, biting him. How can you deny it?"

I wish he'd try it on Zabaleta or Kompany on the street, or even Mike Summerbee at his ripe old age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.