Suarez called up for Villa cup game!

xzbit04

According to his twitter he said he cant take part in youth international duties for Spain next week because he has the Villa cup game, hope he starts and does well!

Really looking forward to seeing this lad play again.

Although I hope people don't get to disapointed if he struggles in his early senior games.

Probably get a start as Silva will likely be rested after the Arse game and Nasri out with his hammy.

Seen him a few times last season and against 'Bro in the youth thing this season and he does look a prospect.

He'll not get many chances to shine with our squad so will need to make a mark and hit the ground running at senior level.

Yes!!!!

Would be brilliant to see guidetti as well.

He has obviously been guaranteed a start if he says he is not going on youth international duty, if he was just being benched he would of gone in my opinion.

Make sense with Nasri out and Silva is needed for priority Premier League and Champions League duty.

Steady. He tweeted about being in the squad for a recent game but never made the bench. They only get told the team on the day of the game so I would imagine it's the same scenario. Hope we do get to see him though.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Steady. He tweeted about being in the squad for a recent game but never made the bench. They only get told the team on the day of the game so I would imagine it's the same scenario. Hope we do get to see him though.
If he were only guaranteed a spot in the twenty, I'd imagine he'd have been allowed to go away with the national team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.