Suarez....Mata??

Either way , Silva , Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko would all bag a hatful against us , Silva for me is so far the best player in the premiership this season , just quality .

Mata has started superb for us , great sisning , not sure if he has the class of Suarez to just go past defenders , but delighted to have him .

I'd take Mata and Suarez in an absolute flash! Suarez might be an arsehole, but if he played for us we'd love him hands down!

Football isn't a personality competition therefore i couldn't give two flying fucks.

They're incomparable players. Silva is a midfield maestro, Mata is a winger (or trequartista) and Suarez is a striker.

I can't speak in any depth about Suarez or Silva because I don't watch them week in week out, but Mata completely runs Chelsea's attack at the moment. If he gets injured, I don't know what we'll do. On the upside, he seems to get better every week. Though its only a matter of time before some twat breaks his leg like Blackburn did to Robben in 2005. At least if Silva takes a knock you've got someone like Nasri to cover.

Not to be daft but but trequartista is a term for playmaker in Italian. It means three quarters or a player who sits in the hole. I've very rarely seen Mata distribute directly from behind the forwards. You are right though, Silva does boss a midfield.

Castiel said:
They're incomparable players. Silva is a midfield maestro, Mata is a winger (or trequartista) and Suarez is a striker.

I can't speak in any depth about Suarez or Silva because I don't watch them week in week out, but Mata completely runs Chelsea's attack at the moment. If he gets injured, I don't know what we'll do. On the upside, he seems to get better every week. Though its only a matter of time before some twat breaks his leg like Blackburn did to Robben in 2005. At least if Silva takes a knock you've got someone like Nasri to cover.

Not seen you on here in a while.

Although I have been reading the Shed End Rivals thread, which is pretty funny.

alky313 said:
Not to be daft but but trequartista is a term for playmaker in Italian. It means three quarters or a player who sits in the hole. I've very rarely seen Mata distribute directly from behind the forwards. You are right though, Silva does boss a midfield.
Then you're not watching him enough. Sometimes he'll stay out on the left wing but when Malouda is on the field he operates more centrally so Malouda can go wide. Its actually depressing watching him at the moment, because he and Torres are on a completely different wavelength to the rest of them and its frustrating watching their runs or work get wasted.

He's also not being used to his full potential because he engineers almost all of our attacking moves, whereas in Valencia he was a big goal threat and most of his assists came from crosses as you'd expect from a winger. I'm sure Mata fans here from when he was a transfer target understand what I mean about how he's had to change his game to adapt to a frankly creatively challenged Chelsea side.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Not seen you on here in a while.

Although I have been reading the Shed End Rivals thread, which is pretty funny.
I come by and read every now and then but went through a posting lull I suppose. I imagine our board is comedy reading right now, having a meltdown and all. We were enjoying Arsenal's collapse until they swatted us at home. Typical.

I'm happy Suarez doesn't play for us. To me he's more similar to Balo than to Aguero, and for the huge c*nt that he is I would never have him play for us. He may be doing OK at Liverpool but Balo will turn out to be twice the player. Suarez is a moaning, inconsistent, little twat and I really can't stand him. If all I saw was a picture of him I'd still hate him. Aguero is the much better player as well, though he still is a little rusty (IMO). Aguero/Dzeko >>>>> Suarez/Carroll.

Mata, on the other hand, is a quality player who I wouldn't mind having here. But since we now have Nasri, it's too late and I prefer stability to snapping up every single player that is rated above 70 on FIFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.