Suarez - Once a Cheat Always a Cheat!

sincity said:
TCIB said:
We should, the forum get requests as much for his antics as they do our nice goals and the likes.

There are other gifs here i and others made on his actions.
Here is one of the handball...

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibptdcsv2XDcCE.gif[/bigimg]

I will get a better gif when the scene 720p rip comes out :)

He does it on purpose no doubt.

From that angle, it actually looks like the ball hit him on the chest/upper right arm. However, the guy is so used to cheating that it looks like he then used his left hand to tap the ball in...i think it would have easily been a goal even if he hadn't done that..

I am almost certain he does make an effort with his arm tbh bud.
He watches the ball come in and makes a conscious effort to shovel the ball in with his arm imo.

Put it this way if that was one of ours i would say the same thing.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iw1f3WwPT6OaT.gif[/bigimg]

From the gif it looks like his right arm leads to 'strike' or ward off the opponent with the left hand to 'flick or nudge' the ball in.

That's the MO of a SUPER CHEAT.

Thanks for posting the gifs and pics.

blueprint said:
Up to his Cheating Ways again.
Nearly robbed Wigan of important points that might staved them off from relegation.
If only there were justice for Ghana in the 2010 WC.

Should we dedicate this thread solely to expose his diving and cheating ways with pics & videos?
He's the biggest parasite in world football. He should have failed a Fit and Proper Person's Test and not allowed to come and play in England after biting an opponent while at Ajax, his constant diving (must be ten to twelve in EVERY single game!) and for them teeth!

I thought Arjen Robben was bad, but Suarez is the biggest cheat I've ever seen!

Will never like the fucker after denying Ghana the most important goal in their history.

Re: Staged... much?!!!

What the fuck was that?! Was it one of them cults where there's a mass suicide after the ceremony?

I fucking hate Liverpool!

IMO you're looking at the wrong thing in this incident.

ibptdcsv2XDcCE.gif

Suarez jumps at the Wigan defender and knees him in the back to shift him out of the way. It's just stupidly dangerous, the defender could have easily landed on his neck. Suarez also tries to legitimately get his arm over the defender's shoulder, but he's a bit late and he then tries to chest the ball over the line and ends up scooping it in with what looks like both arms. The ref could have booked him for either the handball or dangerous play.

If I could have given him a double booking for this I would have!

Carver said:
IMO you're looking at the wrong thing in this incident.

ibptdcsv2XDcCE.gif

Suarez jumps at the Wigan defender and knees him in the back to shift him out of the way. It's just stupidly dangerous, the defender could have easily landed on his neck. Suarez also tries to legitimately get his arm over the defender's shoulder, but he's a bit late and he then tries to chest the ball over the line and ends up scooping it in with what looks like both arms. The ref could have booked him for either the handball or dangerous play.

If I could have given him a double booking for this I would have!

You are right.
That's why I called him a SUPER CHEAT. His right limbs flailing and nailing the Wigan's defender (IMO both right arm & leg striking illegitimately & unsportsmanlike - kneeing and face-washing or shaving with the right elbow) & left hand sleighed ala Vidic (another infamous Super Cheat).

Suarez is a despicable immoral coward who nearly got away this time with a con job by shamelessly celebrating to make KD & his following think the goal was legit.

prairiemoon said:
FantasyIreland said:
Yes he's a cnut,however,i'd sooner have him in our set up than Mario or Dzeko.
I'm sat here stunned

Well give yourself a slap and try to respond......

Do you not think Suarez would be more effective in our team given the tactics and style Mancini has limited us to?

FantasyIreland said:
prairiemoon said:
FantasyIreland said:
Yes he's a cnut,however,i'd sooner have him in our set up than Mario or Dzeko.
I'm sat here stunned

Well give yourself a slap and try to respond......

Do you not think Suarez would be more effective in our team given the tactics and style Mancini has limited us to?

I certainly don't want a Balotelli 2.0..by that, I mean in the diving/cheating sense..
If he were to give up all that shit, and play a proper game, then yes..
(no insult to Balo,him being an unfinished product, but I certainly wish he would stop falling at the slightest touch, and get on with the game...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.