Suarez (sp)

Big G

Prob up for a slating but hey ho, not gonna tell you my source as it aint worth their job so dont bither asking.

Dont get excited, not the Colgate kid from Liverpool.
Some 18 year old kid called Suarez (think its spelt that way), we have an advanced interest in him, the name 'David' did get mentioned but google draws a blank, position, country and club I do not know,
Any of you football whizz's be able to give some of us a clue?

Sorry for being as vague as vague gets, and it may amount to fuck all but hey, blow me.

Somebody was talking about this kid called Saurez at a Spanish club the other day and said that it was info from a mate they were passing on. CBA to find the thread though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccerway.com/players/denis-suarez-hernandez/149750/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccerway.com/players/denis- ... ez/149750/</a>

From Celta Vigo

It's this lad, we're trying to beat Barcelona to him, extremely highly rated.

1270200811958_f.jpg

Nice hair.

Credit to Travelman.......

travelman said:
Just got back from wembley so i havent done any research just told you what i was told. I also said i was not itk.
But one thing i did do last night was stay in the same hotel as city employees who told me he was a 17yr old kid, if i have been had, so what nothing is going to ruin this weekend.
I have also had a lot of beer since then, by the way i wasnt given his first name only his surname my mate googled him on his iphone. If I wanted ITK status I would have started my own thread.

-- Sun May 15, 2011 7:16 pm --

mates just text me it was denis suarez, and he plays for celta vigo, so iwas wrong on 2 counts sorry.

I can confirm this guy completed a medical today for City. I can't reveal my source. but needless to say we have usurped Clelsea on this one!

Never heard of him, anyone know anything about him?

Is he going to be in the EDS or first team player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.