Suarez (sp)

kingdoneg said:
I can confirm this guy completed a medical today for City. I can't reveal my source. but needless to say we have usurped Clelsea on this one!

Cheers,apparently this kid is the real deal and the next big thing.....

Barca and Chelsea were both chasing according to reports.

like i said the other day, city are very excited about this kid recon he will be worth 40 million in a couple of years. I had never heard of him until saturday morning at the hotel.

jay_mcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
look forward to this sort of thing from now on.

Me too, signing 4/5 of these kind of players each season will really set us up for continued progress.

it's not called the Elite Development Squad for nothing, just needed several years of re-shaping before it sees its true effect.

We'll be signing them young, 18 will be the age limit imho, maybe the odd exception.

Well as the scouting article told us. Our scouts are working on bringing the best youth players to the academy.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
jay_mcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
look forward to this sort of thing from now on.

Me too, signing 4/5 of these kind of players each season will really set us up for continued progress.

it's not called the Elite Development Squad for nothing, just needed several years of re-shaping before it sees its true effect.

We'll be signing them young, 18 will be the age limit imho, maybe the odd exception.

So it won't have an age limit then.....

Bilboblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
jay_mcfc said:

So it won't have an age limit then.....

for most, because of UEFA and Premier League homegrown rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.