Suarez?

We have enough quality to rotate him in away matches and also, if we offered him the same wages Tevez was on, he would come running at us. He would take us to the next level IMO and would all but gurantee us the league.

Horrible little bastard, Racist , serial diver, self confessed cheat, bites other human being, spent as much time rolling around on the floor looking for a penalty, refs don't like him and hated by the media.

A recipe for disaster

Balotelli had a love hate relationship with the media and other fans - the difference with Suarez is it was hate hate . Balotelli was a but job who was an idiot but also endearing andante people loved the guy (me) - people just hate Suarez. Tevez a far more comparible figure to Suarez except not racist or a biter

Not for me. Doesn't matter how good a player he is we don't need someone like him tarnishing the reputation of the club. There are other players out there who we could go after instead, who come without the baggage.

I would hate to see him here.

Juan King said:
Not for me. Doesn't matter how good a player he is we don't need someone like him tarnishing the reputation of the club. There are other players out there who we could go after instead, who come without the baggage.

I would hate to see him here.

Agreed

dannyboiblue said:
Under manuel I think he would be ok I think most of his frustration comes from playing in a shit team having to create and do everything.

Nope the powers that be would not sanction a move for him, way to risky

To much of a loose cannon for me, and if we did sign him [ a big if ], the media would have such a field day with us everytime something happens, so no thanks..........

He would be like a big turd stinking the place out with his stench, everything he touches would need to be wiped clean afterwards.

Regardless of his scoring prowess, he's a horrible human being from his core to his fingernails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.