Subliminal messages on BT Sports

Another thought...

OP's post is so overly-the-top ridiculously inane - that it well might a troll post - simply hoping to evoke response.

OtOH - it's a sad state of affairs - that OP's post - is most likely truthful to the OP's beliefs - another sheep drawn into the fact-free right wing narrative - failing to excese any form of skepticism - at all - regarding posts from the right.
Is this morse code?

What the fuck was the message?
Something to do with the male g spot being up the anal passage....or why is it called a tv set when you only get one....or who actually eats grapes with the pips in....or if you shag a chicken - do you really break their backs....if you had to - would you eat cat meat or dog meat?
Or maybe this thread doesn’t make sense just like the above.
I’ll leave you all with one last word of wisdom : flockynockynihilipilification

The messages have been revealed as:

#StopCityWinningTheLeagueOnSunday

#WeBelieveGaryNeville

Theres a grab on 4chan, I've copied the text to save posting a load of images.

'LIZARDS 2021'
'Ever thought how cool Lizards are?'
'Lizards are literally cool on the inside'
'Lizards - the most evolved and cleanliest of amphibians'
'The Lizards Are Coming - Do Not Be Afraid'
'2021, the year of the LIZARD!"
'All you favourite Celebrities are Lizards already!'
'LIZARD PEOPLE ARE HERE AND YOU WILL LOVE THEM :)'
'All will be revealed on June 7th, hereby known as Lizard Day'
'Don't Children take up a lot of space?'
'Wouldn't it be great if someone could take the kids off your hands?'
'Are you ready to make a donation to Lizard Day?'
'June the 7th is Donate Your Children To The Lizards Day'
'Lock Your Doors on June The 8th - and Have Sex. You'll want to have more children, ready for Lizard Day next year!'

I mean, obviously there isn't a post on 4chan. And 99% of what's posted on 4chan is obviously made up. But for some reason, people will automatically believe stuff posted on another forum, if they are told it came from 4chan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.