Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

billy_big_spuds said:
RIP sue. Ive been in hospital for two weeks so I've just heard about this.
Tragic loss!

Good to see you back mate.

Fantastic - proper blue lass - when i'm up there - i'm going to look for you.

tueartsboots said:
"Sharesies, bloody sharesies ! LMAO !"

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/165918_467812826563762_815351937_n.jpg[/bigimg]

andyhinch said:
The thing a cant work out in my head is why she asked me to take her and Toby on Friday the must be a hundred an one that would we Pm'd a lot and she knew I didn't know anyone on here. Dont know but I can't believe I hurt so much for someone I didn't know. Don't know if I should pm Toby about the lift latter in the week I've never pm'd her and don't know what Sue said, my heads struggling with the idea god knows what she's going through.
I'd say that if you don't go together then you should at least meet up and say hi. She obviously wanted you to meet x

More sad news for us Bluemooners. I didn't personally know either Bluebird1 or GSC but enjoyed reading the contributions made by both.

BB1 always seemed to be an incredible 'voice of reason' on here and I'm sure she must have been a delight to know. What always came across was though her love of Dogs - one that I share so I used to enjoy hearing the stories she had and the advice she offered to offers.

R.I.P

Mini BlueBird said:
andyhinch said:
The thing a cant work out in my head is why she asked me to take her and Toby on Friday the must be a hundred an one that would we Pm'd a lot and she knew I didn't know anyone on here. Dont know but I can't believe I hurt so much for someone I didn't know. Don't know if I should pm Toby about the lift latter in the week I've never pm'd her and don't know what Sue said, my heads struggling with the idea god knows what she's going through.
I'd say that if you don't go together then you should at least meet up and say hi. She obviously wanted you to meet x
Tuck Ali up there,great girl just wish I'd met Sue

the goats backside said:
johnny on the spot said:
billy_big_spuds said:
RIP sue. Ive been in hospital for two weeks so I've just heard about this.
Tragic loss!

Good to see you back mate.

+all on bluemoon
I'm not back yet, still laid up in hospital. Should be out by early next week, but cheers all the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.