Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Sunak meeting with Macron tomorrow and the briefings have started.

The French will apparently reject calls for a return policy with the UK as the UK rejected their call for more legal and safe routes to reduce channel crossings. France will step up security on French soil with the UK prepared to increase payments to France.

In short, the crossings will continue, the press will get hysterical and the Govt will get even more absurd with their stunts and rhetoric.
Much greater cooperation is the only way out of this.
Much more money and manpower are required to deal with the gangs who exploit those wishing to cross, taking advantage financially and then put lives at risk.
If this was successful, a proper holding place needs to be set up where decisions can be made as to whether people are genuine refugees or economic migrants,not the current shambles that exists.
It is achievable but the Tories and the French by not tackling the issue properly have both got blood on their hands.

Much greater cooperation is the only way out of this.
Much more money and manpower are required to deal with the gangs who exploit those wishing to cross, taking advantage financially and then put lives at risk.
If this was successful, a proper holding place needs to be set up where decisions can be made as to whether people are genuine refugees or economic migrants,not the current shambles that exists.
It is achievable but the Tories and the French by not tackling the issue properly have both got blood on their hands.
We had all that, the UK withdrew from it, and I don’t mean just brexit, we could have left but kept parts that worked.The French didn’t leave the agreements we did.

Nothing, it is a comparison of todays Tory party with fascist ideology.

Even stupid people have opinions as you are proving so beautifully.

Von Ribbentrop was found guilt of enabling the holocaust, he was the first to be hanged for that crime against humanity.

Disagreeing with Government policy is not a crime, nor will that disagreement make things worse unless it entrenches the Governments position.

He tweeted an opinion that has resulted in the Tory party losing the plot. All power to his elbow.

It depends on the point being made. Is the UK government enacting policies reminiscent of Fascism, yes it is. The only people who lose credibility are actual Fascists.
Christ what Rock did you just crawl from out under.
Point 1 Read it again it was a joke you balloon.
Point 2 meh!
Point 3 Are you missing something or just agreeing with me.
Point 4 I never said it was,and it probably will entrench the government's position which is the point I was making.
Point 5 Fair enough,but he still offered nothing constructive.
Point 6 You're beyond help.

We had all that, the UK withdrew from it, and I don’t mean just brexit, we could have left but kept parts that worked.The French didn’t leave the agreements we did.
Oversimplified,fault on both sides,point remains cooperation is the only way out.
If the Tories don't do it hopefully labour will when Tories are kicked out at the next election

Imagine being angered by Lineker/his tweets and seemingly not angered at these Tory fucks in charge with their vile policies.
They’re angry because they’ve been called out by somebody who has influence. It’s not only that they are worried about looking stupid in the eyes of some, they’re worried that they may now be seen for the liars that they are in the eyes of many.

Many people in this country don’t get involved in politics but they will listen if somebody like Lineker, a middle of the road, nice guy to most, wakes them up to what is happening in this country.

I am a halfwit
Correct.
Christ what Rock did you just crawl from out under.
Been here a long time,
Point 1 Read it again it was a joke you balloon.
Refrain from comedy, it is not your bag.
Point 2 meh!
But true
Point 3 Are you missing something or just agreeing with me.
You missed out the reason he was hanged, he enabled the holocaust
Point 4 I never said it was,and it probably will entrench the government's position which is the point I was making.
A point you made with all the success of a chimpanzee with a crayon.
Point 5 Fair enough,but he still offered nothing constructive.
We have these things called elections. You may have noticed them. It is called democracy and it is a system used to elect a Government who then formulate policy. A tweet from the presenter of MOTD is not in any position to formulate policy
Point 6 You're beyond help.
Only an actual Fascist would accuse a life long Anti-Fascist of needing help.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here, I do not think you are a fascist, but you are being gaslit by the far right. Give it a miss pal, their poison does you no favours as I am sure you are a decent lad.

Correct.

Been here a long time,

Refrain from comedy, it is not your bag.

But true

You missed out the reason he was hanged, he enabled the holocaust

A point you made with all the success of a chimpanzee with a crayon.

We have these things called elections. You may have noticed them. It is called democracy and it is a system used to elect a Government who then formulate policy. A tweet from the presenter of MOTD is not in any position to formulate policy

Only an actual Fascist would accuse a life long Anti-Fascist of needing help.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here, I do not think you are a fascist, but you are being gaslit by the far right. Give it a miss pal, their poison does you no favours as I am sure you are a decent lad.
Cheers for the condescending praise but we should just leave it there eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.