Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

She is getting pelters on here, but it's actually a bit harsh.

I think she has done the right thing as she made a technical error so had to resign, however her letter is a not very well disguised dig at the PM who has made multiple mistakes herself and not resigned, so fair play for that.

I always knew Liz Truss would be rubbish, she is just Theresa May 2.0 but without the intellectual capability.

She is also spot on when she says: "I have had serious concerns about this Government's commitment to honouring manifesto commitments, such as reducing overall migration numbers and stopping illegal migration, particularly the dangerous small boats crossings" (although she could have done with using a thesaurus: promises for commitments - I hate repetition in the written word).

Truss and her supporters (if she still has any) needs to accept that not everyone is into all this 'growth, growth, growth' agenda (which will require yet more expansion to our already large population). Whilst more people may mean more tax revenue and more money generated through small businesses etc. it also puts yet more strain on the already stretched NHS, education system and road infrastructure. It will also make reaching the ambitious UK climate change targets (which are already a fiction) even more unrealistic.

Braverman had the right idea as regards getting the Rwanda flights off the ground and ending illegal migration via boats across the channel, if the Government don't replace her with someone who holds the same beliefs on that, they might as well give Keir Starmer the keys to No. 10, right now. Once winter kicks in and people get hungry and cold whilst Albanian fellas are in warm hotels getting 3 meals a day (total cost to the country: £5million a day), it is all going to kick off.

Last edited:

I think she has done the right thing as she made a technical error so had to resign, however her letter is a not very well disguised dig at the PM who has made multiple mistakes herself and not resigned, so fair play for that.

I always knew Liz Truss would be rubbish, she is just Theresa May 2.0 but without the intellectual capability.

She is also spot on when she says: "I have had serious concerns about this Government's commitment to honouring manifesto commitments, such as reducing overall migration numbers and stopping illegal migration, particularly the dangerous small boats crossings" (although she could have done with using a thesaurus: promises for commitments - I hate repetition in the written word).

Truss and her supporters (if she still has any) needs to accept that not everyone is into all this 'growth, growth, growth' agenda (which will require yet more expansion to our already large population). Whilst more people may mean more tax revenue and more money generated through small businesses etc. it also puts yet more strain on the already stretched NHS, education system and road infrastructure. It will also make reaching the ambitious UK climate change targets (which are already a fiction) even more unrealistic.

Braverman had the right idea as regards getting the Rwanda flights off the ground and ending illegal migration via boats across the channel, if the Government don't replace her with someone who holds the same beliefs on that, they might as well give Keir Starmer the keys to No. 10, right now.
No, she’s a ****

No, she’s a ****

Are a majority of the British people cunts then? Because I seem to recall "getting control of our borders/our laws" was supported by 52% of people just a few years ago and that is what she wanted to enact as Home Secretary.

Braverman had the right idea as regards getting the Rwanda flights off the ground and ending illegal migration via boats across the channel, if the Government don't replace her with someone who holds the same beliefs on that, they might as well give Keir Starmer the keys to No. 10, right now. Once winter kicks in and people get hungry and cold whilst Albanian fellas are in warm hotels getting 3 meals a day (total cost to the country: £5million a day), it is all going to kick off.
Did you read that on the Daily Heil, Bulldog or National Front News?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.