Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Fairly sure she’ll achieve leadership of the Conservative Party. The former racist fringe of the Tory Party are no longer a fringe and they now control the party. She has the two attributes that will suit them down to the ground. Appalling policies that scapegoat minorities is the first, and the second is that she is brown which enables them to pretend they’re not racist. Fortunately most traditional Tory voters can see how awful she is so I doubt there’s any prospect of her winning an election. There’s a reasonable chance she’ll lose her seat anyway which is the only thing that will prevent my prediction coming true.

Odious though Braverman and her views/comments may be, she is not a simpleton. You don't come from a normal background and get into Cambridge by being a simpleton.

Going to private school and having a parent who is a teacher would have helped somewhat. Achieving high grades at A Level is not that difficult.

Fairly sure she’ll achieve leadership of the Conservative Party. The former racist fringe of the Tory Party are no longer a fringe and they now control the party. She has the two attributes that will suit them down to the ground. Appalling policies that scapegoat minorities is the first, and the second is that she is brown which enables them to pretend they’re not racist. Fortunately most traditional Tory voters can see how awful she is so I doubt there’s any prospect of her winning an election. There’s a reasonable chance she’ll lose her seat anyway which is the only thing that will prevent my prediction coming true.
The Tory party were taken over by UKIP it’s no secret

As for her, she daring Sunak to sack her so she can launch a leadership bid she is being deliberately provocative and she’s dog whistling like mad, it will be bringing back hanging soon

The Tory party were taken over by UKIP it’s no secret

As for her, she daring Sunak to sack her so she can launch a leadership bid she is being deliberately provocative and she’s dog whistling like mad, it will be bringing back hanging soon
you are right, that will be her campaign platform.

The question is who will she be wanting to hang, presumably start off with murderers and rapist, but she is such a vile piece of work it's not beyond the bounds of imagination to picture her wanting to hang the homeless, doctors going on strike, people wearing Palestinian pin badges, and basically anyone she disagrees with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.