Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Chants from coked up football fans and far right imbeciles like "you're not English anymore" at the Met Police is a direct result of Suella Braverman's words. This is a woman tasked with ensuring the safety of British people and the upholding of the law. She should be sacked immediately.

this fella managed to cover all bases far right symbolism and a poppy, with no sense of the irony involved

View attachment 98438

On toy soldier tommeh his real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, Tommy Robinson is an alias he uses to grift so they push that name, as do the press for some reason
His use of that name is the height of cynicism. What could be more patriotic than a "Tommy" or Robin of Loxley?

Chants from coked up football fans and far right imbeciles like "you're not English anymore" at the Met Police is a direct result of Suella Braverman's words. This is a woman tasked with ensuring the safety of British people and the upholding of the law. She should be sacked immediately.

Arrested for incitement as well.

Saw this the other day amidst all the noise about 'respecting our traditions '. Wonder what he would have made of today's events.

I think it’s fair to say that the culture around poppies and Remembrance Day has veered off track somewhat in the past 15 years.

The problem is that it went from being something you would choose to wear, to something you were obliged to wear, which defeats the whole purpose. We’re now at a point where if anyone goes on TV between October 11th and November 12th without a poppy then there’s dozens of complaints, which is how you end up with the Cookie Monster and football mascots wearing them.

And then because when wearing one doesn’t distinguish you as respecting the fallen because everyone else is already wearing one, you get people buying and wearing bigger poppies, or creating poppy decorations like you would see at Christmas, dressing up llamas and dogs and what not.

Then the nationalists and far right have tried to use it as a symbol of Englishness and patriotism and tried to co-opt it.

I think it’s a real shame what has happened to it, but I also think the core message- the one that’s become so obscured - is really important, so this virtue signalling who’s-more-patriotic idiocy is something we have to endure for another decade or so, and then I assume it will fall out of favour with these types and go back to being used as a sombre and respectful thing.

Arrested for incitement as well
People forget she's already been sacked once for serious security breaches. My partner is a civil servant in a similar department and you can not overstate how serious her actions were. People in less senior positions will be fired for far less and never expect to work in the civil service again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.