Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

What? The guy is a clown. But he was right about the grooming gangs.
Do you mean the grooming gangs highlighted in the Westminster Paedophile Dossier?
Oh wait, Teresa May lost, shredded or burnt it before it could be published.
No wonder Stephen Yaxley Lennon continued to highlight this incompetence - corruption.
Oh wait, just had a search on the internet but didn't find a single comment from him under any of his known names.
Maybe he used yet another persona for highlighting sexual abusers in the corridors of power

Having Jam on your scone with cream on top after finishing a chip barm
Them bloody immigrants want the cream before the jam.

fucking heathens and dont get me started on the barm, they will be wanting to put chips on our donner kebabs inside a fucking naan bread ffs.

freedom for barms.

fucking heathens and dont get me started on the barm, they will be wanting to put chips on our donner kebabs inside a fucking naan bread ffs.

freedom for barms.

What's your view on hummus?

Do you condemn it?!

Do you mean the grooming gangs highlighted in the Westminster Paedophile Dossier?
Oh wait, Teresa May lost, shredded or burnt it before it could be published.
No wonder Stephen Yaxley Lennon continued to highlight this incompetence - corruption.
Oh wait, just had a search on the internet but didn't find a single comment from him under any of his known names.
Maybe he used yet another persona for highlighting sexual abusers in the corridors of power
Kangaroo Court might be there

freedom for barms.
FFS

You'll trigger the Muffin Paramilitaries with that.

I have never seen such a blatant challenge and yet she’s still doubling down, Sunak is a dangerous weakling

She has him by his tiny balls. He’s just going to hide away until everything has quietened down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.