Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

LBC are excellent: the full panoply of political views gets to be espoused through its presenters. They don’t try to have every programme offering a balance of right / left but they do offer the listeners the chance to hear extensively from “both sides”. For every James O’ Brien there’s a Braverman, for every Nick Ferrari there’s a Lewis Goodall.
Brilliant station
LBC and Blue Moon over BBC any day. I particularly like the late night shows from Clive Bull and Oli Dugmore, and Matthew Wright on weekend mornings.

Suella Braverman is just a holiday spot I think, Emily Thornberry was on as well.

LBC are excellent: the full panoply of political views gets to be espoused through its presenters. They don’t try to have every programme offering a balance of right / left but they do offer the listeners the chance to hear extensively from “both sides”. For every James O’ Brien there’s a Braverman, for every Nick Ferrari there’s a Lewis Goodall.
Brilliant station

But why can't it just have one view? A message to all without the bother of having other opinions getting in the way of the indoctrination?

:)

But why can't it just have one view? A message to all without the bother of having other opinions getting in the way of the indoctrination?

:)
I personally think they should have those upstanding lads that hang around PG in the wee hours of the morning on to share their prophecies!

Brilliant station

Bit of a false premise though.

Braverman is on the cliff edges of proto-fascism.

O'Brien is a liberal centrist dad and Goodall isn't exactly that left-wing either.

Sacked Myska for having the temerity to be tough in asking questions of Israeli guests.

Suella Braverman is just a holiday spot I think, Emily Thornberry was on as well.

She is a holiday stand in whilst James O'Brien was on - there will be others this week. Braverman was a joy - totally exposing her own ineptitude and complete lack of grace. Not sure when she was booked but if she has any self awareness she won't be back again

O'Brien is a liberal centrist dad and Goodall isn't exactly that left-wing either.

Sacked Myska for having the temerity to be tough in asking questions of Israeli guests.

I see the lesser spotted Jon Ashworth is the guest host tomorrow. Why can't he just get a lobbying job to tide himself over instead of cryarsing about getting booted on every platform going?

Fair comment. I do enjoy listening to it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.