Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

'Who choose to top up their wages with benefits'. I wasn't aware that I could choose benefits too, well I choose them, right now, and yes, I know I earn what I earn, but I choose them, and I want them.

They are just trying to appeal to the lowest level of their audience, those who believe that the government isn't responsible for anything, but benefits claimants are, immigrants are, the EU is...it really is embarrassing, and dangerous.

The benefits she is referring to are because wages are lower than their threshold. Wages shouldn't be, of course, but they also oppose unions that fight for better terms and conditions for employees. Meanwhile, members of their own front bench are using tax havens to hide their personal wealth from HMRC.

falling into anti-BLM - Left Wing Activists culture walk bullshit speak already.

Some interesting camera angles being chosen - extreme close ups but you can see some empty chairs even so. There will be a side view on Twitter before too long showing a small collection of delegates that have been pushed together to give the impression there are more of them than are there. The lack of applause and the lack of depth of sounds does make this sound like a meeting in a scout hut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.