Suggestions for the new raggy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Sky Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
I will be pretty worried if they got Simeone or Klopp in.
Are you ever not worried though?
PMSL!

lol

You have to admit though if one of them come in and give them any decent amount of money they will inevitably get United back fighting again.

In fact Klopp and Simeone have both proved they don't need big sums of money to win titles.

whp.blue said:
mancity5 said:
woolleyback blue said:
Its got to be Sparky. He'll blow £200mill easily. I can see Crocky and Bellamy up front for them now.

I'd love to know where they are getting this pretend £200 mill.

there are rumors that some welsh ex-player has offered to help them out

Kit Symons or Chris Coleman?

sam-caddick said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Sky Blue said:
Are you ever not worried though?
PMSL!

lol

You have to admit though if one of them come in and give them any decent amount of money they will inevitably get United back fighting again.

In fact Klopp and Simeone have both proved they don't need big sums of money to win titles.
I think whoever comes in has to be an improvement. I would doubt either of Klopp or Simeone would go to united at this stage. They were never going to disappear in any event, they're too big for that. Any thoughts along those lines were in the realms of fantasy. And I think that them getting back into the top 4 is far from a formality even if they spend big.

So overall I'm pretty relaxed ;-)

Their short-term demise been good while it lasted and next season will be another fascinating one imo.

Think they've acted early because they have a specific target in mind. Rumours of a meeting last week with Van Gaal. Terrible news if true.

he may be a scouser, but im sure he wouldgo for it!!!

2isyyc5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.