sum up last 2 hours in 3 words

Im trying to keep my feet on the ground but its incredible, i just pray we get him. I just keep thnking of how amazing it would be to sign him, not just that fact he is one of the worldsbest players and will improve our side but the statement it says to the world and how it will improve our profile as a club and attract other top class players. I just cant sleep cos my mid is constantly thinking about it, when i make a brew im thinking about it, i try and work and im thinking about it, i go for a shit and im thinking about it.......please for the love of god let him sign !!!!!!

Also i am sick to death of the whole world being against us. Its obvious every person who isnt a blue wants us to fail and are constantly saying...why would he want to go to you ? and it wont happen ! and he wont do well in the Premiership anyway it will be to rough for him. Im just sick of the bullshit, does anyone else feel its turnea bit like us blues against the world?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.