Summary of Manchester City

It's like a favourite child, you always want the best, but they let you down, so you start again. It does'nt matter how many times they totally piss you off, you are there for them, come hail or shine.

It never ceases to amaze me how much garbage we have watched over the years, but we cheer them onto the pitch, even if they lost 6-0 in the last game. We want the best for them.

I love my club.

It's like an abusive relationship. You hate them and love them at the same time.

They abuse you, they treat you bad, they fuck you over to the point where you swear you'll finally leave them and become your own person.
Then they do something that reminds you of why you love them so much.

sat there in my local the blues around me were on the verge of hysteria probable because the rags behind us were sniggering .Then the maestro that is robinho turns everything on its head pure city. Best team in the land and all the world

Suppporting Manchester City comes with a serious health warning. Today I felt I was kicked in the stomach when that 2nd Blackburn goal went in and then when Robinho equalized it was a feeling of pure joy and ectasy. I absolutly f**king love this club and I can't wait for the next game.

Prestwich_Blue said:
To quote Forrest Gump: Supporting City is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get next.
Didn't Alan Ball sign him?

Prestwich_Blue said:
To quote Forrest Gump: Supporting City is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get next.
you stole my line!!!! LOL... i love that phrase.... and it really sums up my feelings about City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.