De Bruyne - 12th June - ?
Bernardo - 13th June - ?
Foden - 15th June - ?
Mahrez - ? - ?
Sterling - 15th June - ?
Jesus - ? - ?

Haaland - 13th June - ?
Alvarez - ? - ?

Would be good to keep an eye out for how much rest they each get this summer.
I dunno all the individual player dates for their start and return times so please add any info you know and I’ll happily update the list.
Mahrez, Jesus and Alvarez I’m not sure when they start/ed, so appreciate any help.

Looks like our keepers and centre backs will be fresh I suppose.

When are our players back?
First game in US 21 st July so I’d guess they’d fly out the weekend before that and maybe get players back the Monday before so around 11th July. That gives the players at least 4 weeks off.

First game in US 21 st July so I’d guess they’d fly out the weekend before that and maybe get players back the Monday before so around 11th July. That gives the players at least 4 weeks off.

Yeah would been good if they got 6 weeks off with the amount of games they’ve played over the last 2/3 years

Looks like we only have three friendlies booked in at this stage , seems one or two games light to me ?

Looks like we only have three friendlies booked in at this stage , seems one or two games light to me ?

You say that but the amount of football our players play I’m sure we could go into the charity shield having played no friendly games at all and we’d be fine.

Intensive training against each other after having a month off would do the job I bet.

They only play these friendly games abroad now for commercial purposes. I don’t think it helps the players too much. They tend to only play 45 min each on crappy pitches at a slow pace anyway.

Not like the old days where they have 2 month off after getting smashed all summer and coming back a stone heavier ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.