Summer Transfer predictions

ramsdale4 said:
I think we need 4 or 5 players to realisticly compete at the very highest level.

A left back. My preference would be Lahm or Evra (not much chance in getting Evra though)

A right back (Id go for Maicon and only Maicon here)

A young Patrick Vieira (Yaya Toure would fit the bill i think)

A creative driving force in the middle (Either one of Gerrard, Fabragas, Hamsik, Ozil)

One striker (and if its not Villa, Torres, Rooney or Huigain i wouldn't bother)

Fabiano?

C_T_I_D said:
Ibrahimovic - Man City - Robinho & £30,000,000.

I'm calling that as well......

possibles:
Boeteng - Done Deal? £12m
Gerrard - £17m
Villa - £30m

boateng to city £12 milion
maicon to city £16 million

we need a viera 10 years ago sort of player and a top striker if we want to make the next step up

I like the sound of some of the young players we have been linked with,

Ansaldi(23) - Left back, 1 cap

Boateng(21) - Anywhere across the back, 3 caps

Bonucci(22) - Again all across the back, 1 cap

Ozil(21) - Creative midfielder, 8 caps

Hamsik(22) - Midfielder, 30 caps

Balotelli(19) - Striker, Italy U21's

Youth is the way to go.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
levets said:

possibles:
Gerrard - £17m
Villa - £30m

Gerrard - £17m? I have to question that move. I'm sure theres better , younger available for £17 mil

Go on then... name them...

For Gerrard... see terry last year. he would be a leader and a marquee signing. hence the price

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
levets said:

possibles:
Gerrard - £17m
Villa - £30m

Gerrard - £17m? I have to question that move. I'm sure theres better , younger available for £17 mil

If I'd question anything it's us getting him that cheap.

Even though he's getting on a bit, when you factor the City tax into the equation we're looking at about £30m

It would be a disaster though, the scousers (including bloody armed gangsters in all probability) baying for his blood just down the road would be a massive distraction and he'd be relatively shite and not replicate the form he does for dippers or anything like it - I can see it now.

KEEPING IT CITY, OH AND ABIT REALISTIC

OUT

Garrido £2 mil
Richards £8 mil
Ireland £12 mil
Petrov £3 mil
SW Phillips £12 mil
Bojinov £4 mil
Caicedo £3 mil
Jo £5 mil
Benjani £2 mil
Robinho £18 mil BRINGING IN 69 MIL

This will created some room for the extra quality required for next year, I recon

Maicon (RB) £20 mil
Fabregas (AM) £40 mil
Di-Marea (LW) £15 mil
Lennon (RW) £20 mil COSTS £95 MIL

I recon that we are paying about £340,000 PW for our outgoing players and I think we can cover for around £280,000 PW

If we got these players in these positions or as close to possible with like for like players we will be CHAMPIONS, SIGN ME UP SHEIKH MANSOUR, Ha Ha Ha

well, it looks like Boateng is joining, i also wouldn't be surprised if we brought another couple of defenders and maybe let Toure leave, i think maybe Chielini will join, i know there's been talk of him staying in italy, but i think we'll definitely try to sign him.

I would say:

Boateng (CB-RB)
Chiellini (CB)
Maicon (RB)
a young left back who can push Bridge, don't know who though (ansaldi maybe?)

Hamsik or Fabregas (young attacking midfielder would be great)
A winger who can play on both sides, as next season Bellars will not be able to cope with the amount of games we play, we will have to be careful with how we use him, also can see shauny and petrov leaving. Robben would be a legend! but there are a lot out there, Mancini will pick well.

Finally a forward, mmmmmm, not sure who, i could definitely see us going for Torres, but his injury troubles worry me, maybe Villa? Balotelli? Eto'o? Ibrahimovic? Dzeko . . . . the list of top forwards on the continent is massive, and we can afford any!

I think the owners would love a Marque signing, one of the top 5 players in the world, so they might surprise us, but i'm not expecting it at all.

So, i'm going with 7-8 players, i'd be happy with just 4, but we'll be desperate to try and win everything we compete in next season so i think we will need numbers. It's going to be exciting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.