Sun £9.50 Holidays

mcfcfaz

As anyone been on a sun £9.50 Holiday ,my missus is nagging me about going on 1 ,but im very reluctant to go on 1 shall i make my excuses now ?.

If you want a cheap break it is certainly worth a punt. We have one booked for later in the year. We did some internet research on the sites and all the ones we looked at in East Anglia were either Pontins or Haven. A chap who works in my office has done one or two and has not had any problems with the accomodation yet.

Got some friends that do them all the time, they think its great, but they upgrade the accomodation and it ends up costing quite a bit more.

She wants to go to cornwall so seems like a good deal,my only worry was that a heard alot of scousers go on these holidays even though they dont even buy the sun .

mcfcfaz said:
She wants to go to cornwall so seems like a good deal,my only worry was that a heard alot of scousers go on these holidays even though they dont even buy the sun .

Two points:
Firstly, I thought that you had to collect the tokens that were printed in the paper - so you have to buy the thing.
Secondly, if you are planning on going to Cornwall, be prepared to see a lot of rag shirts!

andy h said:
mcfcfaz said:

Two points:
Firstly, I thought that you had to collect the tokens that were printed in the paper - so you have to buy the thing.
Secondly, if you are planning on going to Cornwall, be prepared to see a lot of rag shirts!
Not after we win the league ,there will be a sea of blue across the country.

mcfcfaz said:
andy h said:
mcfcfaz said:

Two points:
Not after we win the league ,there will be a sea of blue across the country.

It will take more than one league title to see the demise of the red following glory hunters. That trait is deeply embedded in the psyche of this nation.....it will happen but twill take some time, unfortunately.

My mate has just been on one. He said its a farce. When he booked it they kept adding extras to the price. Asked him if they wanted clean bedding and if yes it would be an additional £40. Now it might be me or being naive but should you expect clean bedding?? Anyway I'll ask him Monday how it went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.