Sun- Mancini set for £22m deal, RVP approved by Sheikh

Blue Haze

Sorry if already posted. Beware it's Custis

£22m
Mancini set for mega new deal

MANCHESTER CITY want to celebrate Premier League glory by handing Roberto Mancini a whopping new £22million contract.

Mancini’s four-year deal will make him the country’s best-paid boss, alongside Alex Ferguson.

City planned to offer Mancini the £2m-a-year pay rise — taking his salary to £5.5m a year — even if they failed to win the title.

But they are even more eager to get the Italian to sign after he masterminded City’s amazing fightback from eight points down to overhaul neighbours United. The two clubs stand level on points but City’s goal difference is eight better.

And they can clinch their first title in 44 years with victory over QPR on Sunday.

Mancini, 47, is already planning for next season at City. He has the green light from owner Sheikh Mansour to make a £30m move for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, who has a year left on his contract and has so far failed to agree a new deal.

City are also favourites to win the battle with United to land Lille playmaker Eden Hazard, 21, in a £25million deal.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4305417/Manchester-City-set-to-hand-Roberto-Mancini-a-new-22m-contract.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... tract.html</a>

GOOD NEWS!! Mancini deserves it.

first year the FA cup!! Amazing, got that damn banner down and all

This year the fucking Title! (if not i will blame the player not mancini)

oh and one small thing! got us an amazing team that play the best football i ever seen Bara who?

broken more records than Guiness recordbook

Bollocks to the £22m figure.

I reckon Bobby would sign on for more years for way less than that. Why would we need to offer him that much?

SuperYaya said:

I reckon Bobby would sign on for more years for way less than that. Why would we need to offer him that much?
I dont think its 22 million a year contract more like 3 years.

zeven said:
SuperYaya said:

Yeah it's £5.5m a year, but I still think it's rubbish. Do they really think that if they didn't offer him an extra £2m a year he'd be out the door? I can't see that happening (where would he go?), plus I don't think they'd offer him more just out of kindness.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T SIGN RVP BOBBY.

Sign the new contract but not one for RvP.

SuperYaya said:
zeven said:
SuperYaya said:

Yeah it's £5.5m a year, but I still think it's rubbish. Do they really think that if they didn't offer him an extra £2m a year he'd be out the door? I can't see that happening (where would he go?), plus I don't think they'd offer him more just out of kindness.
What? why wouldnt he want an raise for his new contract? why wouldnt we offer a raise and a new contract?

He would probably sign a new contract without a raise, but what he has done he deserves a raise, to show our graditude.<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 2:05 am --<br /><br />
CTID101 said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T SIGN RVP BOBBY.

Sign the new contract but not one for RvP.
We will not sign RVP. its the sun, and the 22 million deal is not big enough story, so they needed to add a bit of imagination to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.