Sun- Mancini set for £22m deal, RVP approved by Sheikh

Van Persie's got a great left foot but his movement is nothing compared to Kun and Tev. He barely touches the ball when he's up against Vince.
Funny how his movement destroyed Vinny et al when we last played him.

Should have had at least 2 goals.

okstate99 said:
zeven said:
SuperYaya said:
Yeah it's £5.5m a year, but I still think it's rubbish. Do they really think that if they didn't offer him an extra £2m a year he'd be out the door? I can't see that happening (where would he go?), plus I don't think they'd offer him more just out of kindness.
What? why wouldnt he want an raise for his new contract? why wouldnt we offer a raise and a new contract?

He would probably sign a new contract without a raise, but what he has done he deserves a raise, to show our graditude.

Yes why short change arguably the most important person to our title challenge? (yes besides the Sheik) He convinced Silva, and several other players to sign here.

FFP? Why give him extra if he would accept less? Just seems like madness.

If he really is on £3.5m a year then that's hardly short changing him, that's a lot of money for a manager. I'd hazard a guess that only Fergie and Arsene are on more than that in this league and they've both won loads and been here for ages.

Jumanji said:
Van Persie's got a great left foot but his movement is nothing compared to Kun and Tev. He barely touches the ball when he's up against Vince.
Funny how his movement destroyed Vinny et al when we last played him.

Should have had at least 2 goals.

He had chances to score, you're right. But keeping in mind that Vinny and the other defenders were pretty much the only ones playing that day for us and yet Van Persie still struggled, it was hardly a come and get plea was it? And let's not forget, he barely touched the ball at our place.

As I said, good player and his days against Vince probably aren't a fair reflection of what he can do given that Vince is the best defender I've ever seen, but I don't think he's worth the money when you take into account FFP and when I consider him to be a much lesser player than Serge (who I think still has more to give).

If 30 million is true i wouldn't want him for a player of his age in these FFP days,we have to be more careful with our money now,to spend tat amount on someone with no resale value wouldn't make sense.

A BIG NOOOO for RVP.
I actually don't think we should buy anyone. Does anyone know how good MCFC squad is?
its amazing. NO on RVP, too old, too expensive. and NO of BALE cuz he is also too big of a player for our squad.
Maybe Hazard. But can anyone tell me where he would play???

And yea, idk if the Sun is right, but i'm gonna ignore this whole Macini contract raise. The guy loves City and would stay here even without the money. SO WTF!!! I love man city to death but sometimes the owners push it too much. Anyone agree?

We need another central defender for times when Kompany or Lescott are injured or suspended. Also, need one of the young lads to step up as a deputy to Toure and maybe Suarez can deputize for Silva/Nasri eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.