Sunday Dinner

frothy said:
we are having rosemary & mint lamb shanks with tinned new potatoes peas & carrots and a couple of bottles of red wine whilst watching the footy :)

TINNED new potatos? Good god man, why...?

I moved into my own place 6 years ago and every Sunday since then I've got back home for Sunday lunch, never miss it.

MCFCTrick said:
frothy said:
we are having rosemary & mint lamb shanks with tinned new potatoes peas & carrots and a couple of bottles of red wine whilst watching the footy :)

i know just like them always have

-- Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:11 am --

MCFCTrick said:
frothy said:

i know just like them always have<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:14 am --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
frothy said:

See now that su quite nice, it's just your standard Sunday fayre I can't stand. Bland.
Bland? Can't you cook/know a good butcher
couldnt be arsed cooking just wanted something quick and it was very tasty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.