sunday league keeper wanted...

chedleeblue

mods if this should be somewhere else please move...cheers

hi , i run a sunday league team in the manchester amature sunday league called cheadle hulme albion based obviously in cheadle hulme , and are looking for a decent goalkeeper for next season ,
pretty good standerd of football and good set of lads , this will be our 1st season in this league as moved from the manchester publicity league which we were part of for 7 seasons until it folded at the end of last season....

if anyone interested or would like more info ie costs where we play etc then please leave a message on here or pm me and i will either give you a bell or you can call me.

cheers

im a keeper - (23 so not some old past it war horse) Actually had a trial with our beloved club to be told i was too short when I was 11. Im now 6 ft 3 so hey ho.

Been playing rugby since then but im still quite handy play alot of 5 a side in goal and a few cameo apperences in various sunday league teams when required to a good degree of sucess.

let me know.

(christ its like a dating agency)

i also enjoy taking long walks and cuddling in the spoon position.

Cheshire Blue said:

hahaha!

Brilliant mate!

I live in Cheadle Hulme too , where the team play , but there's no use me applying ....... these days the only thing i can catch is a cold!

Cheshire Blue said:
im a keeper - (23 so not some old past it war horse) Actually had a trial with our beloved club to be told i was too short when I was 11. Im now 6 ft 3 so hey ho.

Been playing rugby since then but im still quite handy play alot of 5 a side in goal and a few cameo apperences in various sunday league teams when required to a good degree of sucess.

let me know.

pm coming your way shortly , (regarding football not the spoon lol)

BlueMoon93 said:
Centre half here if you need one lol. Only 5 ft 9 ish but Cannavaro, Baresi esque :p

we actually are looking looking for a center half also will pm you shortly

black mamba said:
Cheshire Blue said:

hahaha!

Brilliant mate!

I live in Cheadle Hulme too , where the team play , but there's no use me applying ....... these days the only thing i can catch is a cold!

haha we did play in burnage (due to league , arranging pitch) up until this coming season but we have just got the pitches in cheadle hulme just off a34 bypass , or if you know cheadle hulme better known locally as chedlee fields

chedleeblue said:
Cheshire Blue said:

let me know.

Dam I was adament it was a sure thing. - I still live with my parents, is that what goes against me?

chedleeblue said:
black mamba said:
Cheshire Blue said:

hahaha!

Brilliant mate!

haha we did play in burnage (due to league , arranging pitch) up until this coming season but we have just got the pitches in cheadle hulme just off a34 bypass , or if you know cheadle hulme better known locally as chedlee fields

I know them very well ...... i live off Chedlee Drive , almost next to them!

I've seen people training on there in the evenings.

You'll be alright there.

Cheshire Blue said:
chedleeblue said:
Cheshire Blue said:

let me know.

Dam I was adament it was a sure thing. - I still live with my parents, is that what goes against me?

ok you win a spooning every now and again and you get reduced subs lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.