Sunday Supplement 15/16

That silly cow going on about the Turtle readying himself for his next job - keep up love, he's been prattling on for ages that the Rags is his last job. Awful show today I thought - barely mentioned City.

She came across as boring as fcuk,no bias of course when asked who would make a different top 4 scouse loving Trollop had Liverpool and Everton 1st and 2nd...

Shite listen this week's ep. City barely mentioned they were rabbiting on about England (as they always seem to do) in the last quarter - zzz. Got a whole summer to discuss that dross.

She came across as boring as fcuk,no bias of course when asked who would make a different top 4 scouse loving Trollop had Liverpool and Everton 1st and 2nd...

Thing that really wound me up was when the question was pressed to the panelists which rules they'd like to change or technology they'd implement in the game. M.Samuel suggested goal-line technology in CL & all professional football which, as per, he echoes the majority of sensible footy fans are thinking.

That daft woman - Allison is her name?? Said she wouldn't change anything as she's a traditionalist! Imagine if another Lampard moment "no goal" moment were to happen in the UCL in a semi or final. Uefa would be crucified and forced to change the current ruling.

Anyway...just my 2 cents.

I never agree with her but she wears her loyalties on her sleeve and is not a troll like most of the others. Not sure why so many posters need to be so dismissive of her gender when discussing her.

Watched yesterday, like mast weeks but this week Mrs Her was in the room and made a neutral(ish) observation - when will they talk about City, probably not I replied as we didn't get beat.

Roll on a bit further when they said they will discuss the title race. Mrs Hef was led into a false sense of fairness and thought us blues would get a mention then, however I assured her that it would not be the case - and when they inevitably didn't she thought it was all a little bit odd at this point

Then, they said they would discuss 'other top4 candidates', they've surely got to mention City now she said(very navive) - when they didn't, Mrs Hef wondered what the programme was all about and found it very odd that they just did not mention City, at all, when discussing potential champions or 'other top4 candidates'

I never agree with her but she wears her loyalties on her sleeve and is not a troll like most of the others. Not sure why so many posters need to be so dismissive of her gender when discussing her.

I certainly was not having a go at her due to gender - she's on a football chat show and I felt the need to mention how dreary she is. We have a 33 page thread on the programme discussing the merits of all the journalists that appear on there. I don't personally think any of the posts regarding her are dismissive due to gender - just folk commenting on a dreary person talking about football.

The blokes on that show receive the same attention if needs be for being dreary, pro-rags, pro-London clubs, anti-city or whatever other pile of shite they tend to serve up on a Sunday morning.

I am just thankful that Chelsea supporting goon Paul Smith is no longer on there; I think we all are :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.