Sunday Supplement 15/16

Glad I don't subscribe to Sky1 anymore, sounds like Custis is having a brain fart

He said this on Sunday Supplement a few months back:

"If UEFA and FIFA want to look at anything, they should be looking at how the Glazers can take over Manchester United and take over £500m or £650m out," Custis said.

"What Manchester City have done in Manchester is absolutely fantastic in terms of their training ground. It is sensational, they’ve rejuvenated an area of the city.

"What has been so evil about what Manchester City have done? Manchester United have actually spent more money than Manchester City over the past three years, City should not be hit by this.

"The evil in football is what the Glazers have done to Manchester United in taking all that money out of them."

Glad it's not just me. It's the other Custis (Shaun) who's the utter cnut! And on that table today, the City hater is well documented. Patrick fucking Barclay

Have to agree with what Custis is saying about vardy, with his insincere apology!

Blimey that's how to gloss over the best team in the land that have just signed a great player and are playing today.

Talk about a loaded question
Cnut Ashton to cnut Custis..."Do you want a one minute rant about Manchester City". Why do we have to be ranted about, when we're playing great stuff. They HAVE to have a dig.

The media, eh? I've shit 'em

Talk about a loaded question
Cnut Ashton to cnut Custis..."Do you want a one minute rant about Manchester City". Why do we have to be ranted about, when we're playing great stuff. They HAVE to have a dig.

The media, eh? I've shit 'em
Believe it or not but that Ashton having a dig a the rag mouthpiece. Even his colleagues have contempt for his bias.

Neymar, is a story because their trying. Shows intent. Shows their interested. I'm interested Rita Ora, if I keep persisting without encouragement it doesn't indicate ambition or commitment it indicates delusion and restraining order.
One of the best paragraphs I've even read on bluemoon. Summed up perfectly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.