Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General football forum' started by city saint, 6 Aug 2017.
when does it start this year.i want to know what the brains trust think of our business.
Not on today so Probably next week
It's been moved to wednesday afternoons for the new season. Gives the "experts" more time to review the weekend's games, plus they will now get in the sunday and monday games.
Hopefully someone will be kind enough to post a short précis each week highlighting how horrid they have been about us. Sunday's just wouldn't be the same otherwise.
They could get Roy Hodgson to host it and call it the 'Wednesday Review'.
Don't put yourself through watching this shite.
Here is my prediction on next Sundays show.
1. Pep has bought poorly and not addressed the centre of defender (I know ..I know)
2. Pep is under pressure. Maureen has won x amount of trophies already.
3. Should he walk if City don't win the league this season?
4. Peg has spent well
5. Rags will win the league
6. Pogbad and Luckcacka are world class.
7. All panel sagely nodding in agreement.
With a live audience phone in section called Wednesday With You.
Think of all the extra time you'll have if you make a resolution not to watch this? I really don't care what these nobodies think.