Sunday Supplement 2016/17

Self indulgent crap,we as the press do no wrong and have a high standard of morals and only write the truth,they should read the Mirror for a week

The way these fuckers treat us why are we allowing them to use our press room to present the show from. Stick the fuckers out on a desk on Ashton New road where we can tell them what we think of them.

The way these fuckers treat us why are we allowing them to use our press room to present the show from. Stick the fuckers out on a desk on Ashton New road where we can tell them what we think of them.
We're everybody's friend , just like we kick the ball out when an opponent is down and then unlike whoever we play against give it them back in a nice way.

Doesn't pay to be nice but at least we can look in the mirror without feeling bad.

I'd rather think what a **** when I look personally. ;)

He could've been more brutal with them
For first 10 minutes they just kept stateing good pieces of journalism to prove they were right
He should've said " of course there are still excellent pieces of journalism but I'm referring more to Raheem Sterling buying his mum a new sink being front page news and why a story of s drug dealer in football had s picture of Sterling next to the article but had nothing to do with him "

Let me on the show with these ****s

We're everybody's friend , just like we kick the ball out when an opponent is down and then unlike whoever we play against give it them back in a nice way.

Doesn't pay to be nice but at least we can look in the mirror without feeling bad.

I'd rather think what a **** when I look personally. ;)

Everything about City on and off the pitch is too nice, makes me want to throw up, these degenerates on the media are laughing at us, City are mugs for pandering to these cretins.

Sometimes nothing says it like a moment of mild violence.
l0MYDGA3Du1hBR4xG.gif

Henry Winter has done a piece on MOTD 2 extra saying that "we need Pep educating us" and that "he will get it right at City"

At least someone gets the bigger picture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.