Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

Andy Dunne you fucking snide bastard and as for the cockroach Ogden the players owe it to the nation to come back comment just do fuck off they owe nobody
they are just f**king footballers and I don't want one person or footballer to risk their health. Frontline staff are our hero's, footballers don't own me anything other than to stay safe and don't put anymore pressure on our NHS

Dunne is a scouser and Ogden a bitter rag ****.
What did people expect them to say? They are selfish, horrible rats looking after their own interests, just as they always have.

What did people expect them to say? They are selfish, horrible rats looking after their own interests, just as they always have.

Dunne’s puerile comment about the Etihad not being much quieter if the game was played behind closed doors sums the fucker up.

Dunne’s puerile comment about the Etihad not being much quieter if the game was played behind closed doors sums the fucker up.
Wouldn’t watch the programme if it was the only thing showing on TV.
I’ve no wish to read their bullshit and bluster let alone look at their fucking smug faces whilst talking it.

most of the press in this country are stealing a living they aren't journalist just nobs who pander to the biggest plastic fan base. I so hope some papers go bust soon

Those last 10 minutes were unbelievable.

Andy Dunne.

"At first I was dead against it but after watching the south Korea game I think it would work and Football should come back"

Ogden

"People want football back. It would lift the nation and give people a lift"

Hayward

"Premier League are not taking PPE equipment off the NHS as they are buy it from Hong Kong"

Those last 10 minutes were unbelievable.

Andy Dunne.

"At first I was dead against it but after watching the south Korea game I think it would work and Football should come back"

Ogden

"People want football back. It would lift the nation and give people a lift"

Hayward

"Premier League are not taking PPE equipment off the NHS as they are buy it from Hong Kong"

the premier league are not taking it from the NHS I don't think anyone has ever said that, but the premier league are now another player in the PPE market place. So natural are now competing against the NHS to get the PPE stocks in the world market place. As demand increase so does the price , are these people like Hayward so f**king thick ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.