Sunday Supplement-City have no world class players.

for the record it was ian mcgary who's articles we have made them appologise for in the past so he is obviously bitter.

Who was that giddy prick saying Tevez is ordinary, and Fergie (Hated typing that) would'nt lose any sleep over him playing.

What about Bellamy for me he's world class. what is world class? For me its somebody who can win a game by his own skill

who gives a flying fuck if some tart doesnt think our players are world-class? Anyway, to stuff Arsenal and hopefully United with average players would be fine with me!

And to be fair, when have they ever said anything fucking positive about us.

Did they mention what world class players united have?

Id say Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra and Rooney

Godfather said:
Adebayor, Given and Robinho may disagree with that.

The guy who said that came across as a right cock!

Started off by saying that City havnt beaten anyone yet, someone responded with 'They beat Arsenal last week' he stated that he doesnt see Arsenal as being that good and certainly not title challengers. I dont think Arsenal are title challengers either but he dismissed them out of hand like we had played someone shit.

Then went on to say that today would be a real test of how good City are but then contradicted himself by stating that its only 1 game. Basically saying that if City lose it will prove that we are a flash in the pan but should we win 'hey its only 1 game and doesnt prove anything'!

Finished it off with his 'City have no World Class players' and that City would not be regulars at the top in his lifetime!

Guy sat next to him was a little kinder to us and stated that we would be top 4 this season and serious contenders over the next 5 or 6 years!

sam the drummer said:
And to be fair, when have they ever said anything fucking positive about us.

Did they mention what world class players united have?

Id say Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra and Rooney

Just Rooney for me is world class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.