Sunday Supplement-City have no world class players.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
waspish said:
What about Bellamy for me he's world class. what is world class? For me its somebody who can win a game by his own skill
Come on now! Bellamy, isn't world class, if he was he wouldn't have played for 9 clubs and still only just be 30. However, how anyone can claim 2 players that
Carlos Tevez: South American Footballer of the Year: 2003, 2004, 2005
Emmanuel Adebayor: BBC African Footballer of the Year: 2007 African Player of the Year: 2008
Are not world class is simply showing himself up as a fool.

The quote from Sir Bobby Robson is good enough for me "Bellamy would be the first name in my team"

banbury_blue said:
So because we beat Arsenal, they are no longer considered a good side and not one of the big four?

Yea and when we beat the rags all the excuses will be out from the papers as why they lost
the game nothing to do with how we play

DontLookBackInAnger said:
waspish said:
What about Bellamy for me he's world class. what is world class? For me its somebody who can win a game by his own skill
Come on now! Bellamy, isn't world class, if he was he wouldn't have played for 9 clubs and still only just be 30. However, how anyone can claim 2 players that
Emmanuel Adebayor: BBC African Footballer of the Year: 2007 African Player of the Year: 2008
Are not world class is simply showing himself up as a fool.

And yet i'd play Bellamy ahead of Tevez every time

OrigamiNinja said:
Godfather said:
Adebayor, Given and Robinho may disagree with that.

The guy who said that came across as a right cock!

Started off by saying that City havnt beaten anyone yet, someone responded with 'They beat Arsenal last week' he stated that he doesnt see Arsenal as being that good and certainly not title challengers. I dont think Arsenal are title challengers either but he dismissed them out of hand like we had played someone shit.Then went on to say that today would be a real test of how good City are but then contradicted himself by stating that its only 1 game. Basically saying that if City lose it will prove that we are a flash in the pan but should we win 'hey its only 1 game and doesnt prove anything'!

Finished it off with his 'City have no World Class players' and that City would not be regulars at the top in his lifetime!

Guy sat next to him was a little kinder to us and stated that we would be top 4 this season and serious contenders over the next 5 or 6 years!

This is so true. If we win today it will suddenly be we've done nothing til we beat Chelsea!

We beat Barcelona, WORLD CLASS team, albeit they send their first squad in the second half. But then we rested ours in the second half.

Ade's legendary celebration run is WORLD CLASS.
Off Carthartic Proportions. Purging hot air from arses and venting scribes.

Ian McGarry is an world clASS! Yes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.